Monday, April 3, Ms. Ozgul, doctor intervened in the class of grade1-2 on the topic of sleep.
The children learned the conditions favoring a good night’s sleep. Among those :
- Remove the I-Pad or TV before going to bed
- Drink a glass of milk (without cocoa!)
- Brushing your teeth, going to the bathroom and washing your hands
- Listen to a story or make a puzzle
- Note in a secret notebook some moments of the day
Dreaming about pleasant things
- Sleeping around 19:30 to ensure a sleep time of 10-11 hours.