Thursday, March 9, the grade1-2 class celebrated the 100th day of school.
During the morning, the students faced challenges around the number 100:
- Write 100 words in French
- Make pyramids with 100 plastic cups
- make a digital row utill 100.
- Run for 100 seconds
- invented compositions in visual arts from the digits of the number 100
- make a temporary museum collections of 100 objects
At the end of the morning, the children had a surprise visit of a 100 years old women: the mother of Mrs. Baban, an English teacher.